Monday, October 10, 2011

Giving Reiki To Abused Horses at Hanaeleh Horse Rescue

Silvana Giving Reiki To Tom The Horse
As the owner of Silvana Massage & Wellness and creator of our Forest Nymphs Bath & Body Line, I believe in not only making Fresh, Vegan, Organic Bath Body products that are fabulous for body, mind and soul but in also supporting the animals, vegetarian, veganism related events nationwide. I donate a portion of our profits to various vegan, pro- animal cruelty free organizations. I personally donate my time, Reiki healing, my hands (massage) and my handcrafted products to support these amazing people who have built these organizations, that care enough about animals, humanity and mother earth, to make a positive difference. On my birthday, Oct 8, 2011 I donated my time to giving Reiki to abused horses along with family and friends at Hanaeleh Horse Rescue in Trabucco Canyon, CA  ( Orange County) Please check their site out  at  http://www.hanaeleh.com . It was an incredible time! A perfect start to my birthday weekend!  Thanks so much for reading!  xoxo Peace Love, Silvana                    

No comments:

Post a Comment